The API for Dynamically Passing Through Information to Infographics is now available!
This new API release enables authorized users to dynamically:
- Retrieve infographic’s object or information that has tag in json format
- Generate infographic in PDF format with the modified content in tag, fill or src by the given canvas ID
- Generates infographic in PNG format with the modified content in tag, fill or src by the given canvas ID
- Copy infographic by the given canvas id and generates a new one with the modified content in tag, fill or src
- Update infographic (tag, fill or src)
To get started on how to make calls to the API, tagging of objects or information needs to be executed.
Insert the object or information in the canvas and click TAG icon in the toolbar menu.
Name the tag accordingly.
To confirm if tag has been successfully added, click on the object or information. The tag name should appear as seen in the illustration.
Once tagging of objects or information is done, proceed to Creating API Keys and follow this walkthrough on Authentication. Note that generating API Keys is only available to Pro Account Users.
Once your API key is generated and authenticated, you may then
execute Making Request. For reference, here is a list of our public API Endpoints and API Explorer . The list of Supported Formats and HTTP Responses and Sample Codes are also accessible.
To test and understand more how the integration works using our API explorer, please see this Video-based Walkthough .
As we add more API and endpoints, they will be available in our API Documentation Site.